In Summoners Arena ranked PvP (Arena & Battleground), attackers and defenders are matched with one another following an Elo Rating System.
Elo rating of an account will be labeled as Elo Point (EP)
As the matching engine starts looking for defenders, the matchmaking range is as follows
- Min EP = Current EP - 50
- Max EP = Current EP + 350
For every 2 consecutive wins, the range extends by 100 points as follows
- Min EP = (Current EP + 100) - 50
- Max EP = (Current EP + 100) + 350
Similarly, for every 2n wins (n is less than 3), the range extends as follows
- Min EP = (Current EP + n * 100) - 50
- Max EP = (Current EP + n * 100) + 350
This range resets to n = 0 when the player loses.