In Hero Linking, players can use their own Heroes together with Heroes from their friends (from the friend list) to enable an Alliance Link
- Players can either use their own Heroes or Heroes from the Alliance Pool to enable an Alliance Link.
- Each Alliance Link requires 3 or 4 Heroes in total with at least 1 Hero owned by the player to enable.
- Once enabled, Heroes used in the Alliance Link (known as Linked Heroes) will receive a Linking Buff
- Each player can send at most 5 Heroes to the Alliance List to support their friends. These Heroes will appear in the Alliance Pool of this player's friends.
- In return, players can use Heroes in their own Alliance Pool (contributed by other players in the friend list) to enable their own Alliance Links
- Each Alliance Link grants the Linked Heroes a different type of buff.
For example, the Sea Monsters Link grants bonus HP and CC Resist while the Assassin Order Link grants bonus HP and Speed.
- These buffs come in 3 different levels depending on the quality of the Linked Heroes.