Step-by-step instruction for Renters to rent a team and start playing!
- 1.How to Rent?
- Click the purple button (with the share percentages) to rent the team
Tips: For teams that have been whitelisted for you by another player, select the whitelist filter to display those teams only.
- Sign the transaction and you are good to go
- 2.How to start playing?
- Once you have successfully borrowed a team, you can start playing Summoners Arena using the borrowed team right away. All you need now is to create an account and download the game.
- To register, go to https://app.summonersarena.io/ > My Account > Register (don’t select “Binding Account”)
- Download the game from
- See the detailed instruction at: https://summonersarena.substack.com/p/summoners-arena-mainnet-game-download
- 3.Feature Access Restrictions
- Teams borrowed from others don’t have access to all features in the game. Borrowed teams cannot be used in the following features (applicable for Borrowers only)
- Evolve: Borrowed Heroes cannot evolve or be used to evolve another Hero
- Level Up: Borrowed Heroes cannot be upgraded
- Level Reset: Borrowed Heroes cannot have their levels reset by the Borrowers
- 4.Returning a team
- 5.Claim and withdraw your reward