Emission & Use Cases
- Game-wise, SAE can only be emitted by placing in the top 5000 of the Arena Leaderboard.
- In the later development stages of Summoners Arena, SAE can also be found as reward for participation in various other activities, especially through exclusive governance features such as Voting or as Staking reward.
- Summon Boost-up: When tier B or above Heroes are used as Booster Heroes, an amount of SAE is required in order to go through with the Summon.
- Evolution Fee: At certain evolution stages, upgrading a Hero to the next star level will require an amount of SAE to be used as Evolution Fee.
- Maintenance Fee: Premium assets (Guild Card, Land) require their owners to pay a periodic fee in SAE in order for those assets to be fully functional.
- Governance*: Through proof-of-ownership validation, SAE can be reflected as loyal membership credit and hence, grants holders access to exclusive governance rights such as voting or proposing regarding game features, future updates, etc.
- More use cases to be announced
All SAE spent by players will be transferred to the community wallet and reused as future rewards.
To promote decentralized community governance for the network, SAE may, at its own discretion, allow holders to propose and vote on governance proposals to determine future features, upgrades, and/or parameters of Summoners Arena, or provide feedback. The right to vote is restricted solely to voting on features of Summoners Arena; it does not entitle SAE holders to vote on the operation and management of the Company, the Affiliates, or their assets or the disposition of such assets to token holders, or, vote as a shareholder or select the board of directors or comparable bodies of these entities, or determine the development direction of these entities, nor does SAE constitute any equity interest in any of these entities or any collective investment scheme; the arrangement is not intended to be any form of joint venture or partnership.
It is the community members which would maintain and drive the development of Summoners Arena, so SAE incentives would need to be distributed to promote enthusiasm for community governance, increase community activity, and compensate them for their time, expertise, and effort. Only users who have participated in submission of proposals, commenting, reviewing, and/or voting will be entitled to receive SAE token governance rewards.